Welcome to Press page
Here you can find basic information about the company and the game. Should you require anything else, please contact us via email and we will be happy to provide additional information or graphics. We are kind of new to this, so any feedback would be highly appreciated.
If you wish to download any graphics presented on this page, please go to Download section at the bottom of the page.
Event Horizon Ltd. is an independent game studio. We are currently working on our debut title, Tower of Time; an RPG with Real Time Combat and a deep story. The release platforms will be PC and IOS, followed by Android shortly after.
Our ambition is to create a game that stands out from other indie RPG games through the quality of graphics, focus on an engaging and unique story, attention to detail, and few innovative solutions when it comes to game mechanics. Most notably, we developed a new class progression system and tactical real time combat with slow-time mode, where understanding the differences and synergies between the classes and their customization is necessary to overcome the challenges encountered in the Tower.
At the moment we are a fully independent and fully self-funded studio, without any publisher behind us. Although we do not reject the idea of cooperating with a publisher for the launch of this game.
- Story-driven RPG with new and challenging combat system
- 20-30h gameplay time
- Deep and engaging story, told via animated illustrations with voice-over
- Unique lore – as you progress, discover the history of the Ancients
- Handcrafted levels with 4 graphical themes
- Each level has its own lore/history
- Quests, secrets and puzzles
- 13 tower levels across 3 major themes
- 1 optional level with unique setting
- Tactical real time combat
- Slow-time at will, for repositioning, reasignment of commands and chain skill casting
- Ability to influence terrain in combat for tactical gain
- Advanced combat mechanics: buffs, debuffs, statuses (stunned, dazed, etc.), summons
- Detailed combat log
- 100+ various enemies, some with skills of their own
- Elite enemies (Bosses) – different encounter mechanics
Classes and Skills
- 7 diverse champion classes
- New class progression system
- Multiple class build options (no single best build for any class)
- 6 upgrade-able skills per class with booster options (changing the nature of the skill)
- No experience – leveling based on ancient knowledge found and building upgrade
- Random loot generation
- Rich equipment system
- Streamlined crafting system
- New enchanting system
- Many melee and range weapon types
- Dual-wielding with melee and magic range weapons
- 4 major tiers of items
- 5 categories of items (basic, magic, ancient, relic)
- Unique Legendary items
- City as main progression hub
- Buildings upgraded as new knowledge is recovered
Here are the links to download the files located in sections below.
If you need anything else, please send us the email and we will share more content. We will be adding more content on regular basis.